Sunday, December 23, 2007

random facts

well....i don't do these...BUT...Pattie tagged me and for Pattie, I'll make an exception! See...I'm not all that rigid after all!

So, here's how this works...i post 7 random tidbits of fascinating info about mememe and then tag others to do the same.

Ahem...
1. I know things sometimes that I have no way of knowing.
2. I have a dream of NO plastic bags. I don't like the way they look, feel, smell or sound and I really don't like the way they look hanging from trees.
3. I love toasted English muffins with lemon curd.
4. I post a photo every
day...even when I'm very tired...on my photo blog at a month of todays and would love to have you stop by there whenever you feel like it because I do love sharing what I see.
5. I was once an English teacher and still wonder why people don't get it that (like it or not) we are judged by the quality of our communications, including spelling and grammar.
6. I have a day job where I'm valued, have a really good boss and spend way too many hours.
7. I'm working on an outline for a class I'm hoping to offer in 2008...whew, I said it aloud.

and now it's your turn...if you choose to participate:
The way it works: In a post on your blog, link to the person who tagged you (that would be me) and share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself...or make them up(!)...who would know? Then tag 3 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs, along with
"the way it works." Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Hope you find some fun with this.

3 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

I dream of NO plastic bags too...

Cheryl Finley said...

Hi Megan,
Happy Holidays!
I particpated.... and I agree with the Crafty Green Poet, and you... a time of NO plastic bags...

xoo,
Cheryl

Patricia J. Mosca said...

Oh...an online class!! INTERESTING!!
And thanks for joining in....